Gurudev

>> Friday, March 16, 2007

It is said, the disciple does not select the Guru - it is the Guru who selects the disciple. I have been immeasurably blessed this life (and maybe in the past ones as well!) that I have met Guruji - His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. Founder of the Art of Living Foundation, Guruji has touched the lives of millions of people across the globe. He has brought such happiness to so many of us - it is impossible to put into words. His wisdom and compassion is a gift to each and everyone on this planet and it is a blessing to be here with Him, in this age and time.

I dedicate these famous lines from Shakti to Him, my Guru - at whose feet I bow down, a thousand times...

What need have I for this, what need have I for that, I am dancing at the feet of my Lord, all is bliss, all is bliss, all is bliss... I truly could not have described it better.

DSC012931

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP